2/22/2011

swagger.


E is for Everybody - Cooler Kids
This sounds like it should be the soundtrack to some Asian makeup tutorial vid on YouTube, no?

(By the way, there is no makeup tutorial in this post. Sorry to disappoint.)

It is Reading Week and I'm slowly dying. x__x

Enviro Sci - read chapters 4-8, start CSL paper
English - finish Twelfth Night, read Dr. Faustus
Psych - read chapters 12 & 13, write essay summary, do assigned reading, start essay
Soc - read and make notes for chapters 6 & 8, read assigned articles for chapters 6 & 8, complete take-home midterm (EVILEVILEVILstupidstupidstupid), start on annotated bibliography assignment
Classics - start paper

Also: apply to both uni campuses for next year, apply for scholarships, order clothes online, secure a summer job (or two), clean my bathroom.

HOLLA FOR NO FREE TIME! 

--- just kidding. I have time to procrastinate, always.

AND TIME 2 B A HIPSTER

1. This cracks me up. The perfect combination of some of my favourite things: making fun of hipsters (including myself), making fun of Hitler, bad puns, and Helvetica font. I dare you to visit the site and not snicker in derision. I. DARE. YOU.




2. onread.com, aka free books online. Which is perfect, since I always read obscure books no one has ever heard of because I'm SO MIZUNDASTOOD & hip, and they're hard to find in libraries.



(Also, Pink claimed to be "Missundaztood". She wasn't very good at it, though, considering she quickly became a mainstream artist around the time she released the song. Pfft. SELLOUT.)






3. My tumblr, where I post pictures that everyone else I follow is posting from everyone they're following, and so on; this somehow makes me creative and "deep", although it requires no actual effort on my part.






4. I find music here. It's pretty legit. 






5. I may be "scene-crossing" a bit here, but srsly - it's Snorgtees, and that shit's hilarious. (Also, being intelligent, and wearing a shirt boasting as such that only a minority of people find witty, allows me to look down upon those in Abercrombie & Fitch and scoff. 




(**Bonus points for anyone who buys me a shirt. I'm poor. C'mon.)

4 comments:

  1. OH MAN HIPSTERHITLER IS AWESOME X INFINITY! That is pure epicness.. thanks for posting, Kyki!

    Yo.. where'd you go? I miss you so. Seems like it's been forever, since you've been gone. Quoting Fort Minor is not as cool as I'd hoped it would be.. ah, well :P

    WHERE DA AZN MAKEUP TUTE?! I WAN MA DAILY DOSE OF AZN MAKEUP TUTORIALS! NAOOO.

    Let's procrastinate together :D Good luck with your reading!

    love,
    Mimi.

    HAPPY SPRING BREAK BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout, how you have placed things, everything basically.

    Im following.

    Follow back if you like
    www.bon-vivant-clique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. COME BACK KYKI!!!!!!!!!!! D':

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you write darling, newest follower <3

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete